The Bandol Conferences® provide technical communications aiming at exchanging experiences and supporting the implementation of innovative and differentiating technologies for the Plastic and Polymer Formulation Industry.
They inherit from the 17th edition of the Journées d’Etudes sur le Vieillissement des Polymères created and animated by Michel Beraud, owner of the Bandol Weathering Station and Laboratory SEVNB.
They are now co-organized by SEVAR and EUKEM. The Bandol Conferences Steering Committee is composed of Mr Lionel Beraud, SEVAR, Mr Bruno Sallé de Chou, EUKEM, Dr Roberto Todesco, RVT Consulting. Conferences language is English.
2016 Keynote Speakers
- Mr Willem De Vos, CEO Society of Plastics Engineers, Inc., USA.
- Dr Roberto Todesco, Senior Technical Specialist Additives, RVT Consulting SA, Switzerland.
- Mr Michel Loubry, Regional Director West region, Plastics Europe, Belgium.
- Dr Dieter Drohmann, Managing Director, Chemservice GmbH, Germany.
For 2016, the Bandol Conferences® will focus on the following subjects:
- Weathering Resistance, anti UV, Light Stabilization
- Dust Control
- Flame Retardancy
- High Temperature Resistance
- Scratch Resistance
- Metal Replacement
- Testing Equipment
WHY ATTEND the Bandol Conferences :
- Learn more about the plastic additives technologies, and related evaluation techniques that contribute to innovation and differentiation,
- Get updated on the latest technical and regulatory trends in the plastic industries,
- Network and exchange with the plastic and polymer industry global and local key players,
- Present your products and services at the table-top exhibition in the coffee-break area,
- Benefit from the unformal and friendly set-up of the Bandol Conferences organization,
- Catch the unique opportunity to attend on Wednesday afternoon the Optional Pre-Conferences Training Seminar on Stabilizers and Surfactants for all persons freshly starting in this market and for all those interested in refreshing and updating their knowledge in this field.
SAVE 100,00€ on the conferences fees for early Registration before 15/07/2016
TABLE-TOP EXHIBITION: Space is reserved in the coffee-break area for a limited number of table-top displays. The subscription to the Table-top Exhibition Package includes one free delegate registration to the Conferences.
CONFERENCE VENUE and HOTELS ACCOMODATION : The Bandol Conferences 2016 will take place in Bandol. The town of Bandol, sits in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region in southeastern France, famous for its climate, beaches and red and rosé wines. Special accommodation rates aregranted for the Bandol conferences participants.